Monday, December 3, 2012

Math and Fish

I started out with four fish: a dalmation molly, a gourami, a guppy and a betta.

First the betta died. It fell apart. I don't know how that happened. I was at school. My dad told me he threw it away in the toilet. I was disappointed. I was worried my other fish might die unless they had a force-field power.

Next we had to take the fish out because my sister fed them too much fishfood. In fact she fed them all of it! I was not happy, so I was veryveryvery mad. My dad took out the water and the fish. First he put water in a different bowl to let the fish rest. I was scared. I thought he was going to throw them away. But he did not throw them away. He cleaned the tank. He filled it up with new water. Then he put the fish back in the tank.

A few days later the guppy died. My mom and I put him in the toilet and flushed.

So now I have two fish.

4 - 2 = 2

No comments:

Post a Comment